Take what you've learned in Branding Light Bulb Moments and Click to the next level with Brand Campfire.
We'll journey into the labs of scientists and see what happens to the brain as it engages with story. We'll discover why it's human nature to crave story and why brand storytelling can be so effective in both consumer and B2B marketing.
- Approximately 1 hour of original, high energy video content
- Features exclusive Brand Storytelling Template plus lots more downloads.
- Includes Animated Story Arcs, Brand Storytelling Case Studies & more
- Backed by a Money Back Guarantee.
- Create brand stories that engage your audiences at a level deeper than traditional brand marketing
- Coach your staff and your clients in how to create more effective brand stories
- Structure a brand story so that it follows a time-tested structure for telling a great story
- Ask the right questions to develop great brand stories for clients and your own brand
PRO TRAINING FOR PRO BRAND COMMUNICATIONS TEAMS
Marketing managers. Creative directors. Copywriters. Content managers. Account executives. Art directors and designers. With Branding Light Bulb Moments, you can get everybody on your brand communications team in on the training, on your schedule. Or on theirs.
PAY ONCE, AND THAT'S ALL
Cable may bill you monthly to watch great videos. But we sure won't. There’s no expiration date on your purchase. So there's need to worry about subscription renewals. It’s just a one-time payment, with no auto-renewals or other future payments. From now on, you can watch your purchased videos whenever you like.
Compatible with Android and iOS devices, as well as Mac and PC.
If you're not completely satisfied with this video series, let us know within 14 days of your purchase and we'll refund your money.
With Brand Campfire, Kevin launched the world's first documentary on the art and science of brand storytelling. And now he has produced 2 more documentaries on the art and science of brand storytelling: Branding Light Bulb Moments and Click.
All 3 video series are high-energy productions that keep audiences engaged start to finish, while unpacking just about everything a marketing communications professional could want to know about brand storytelling.
Kevin has spent the past 3 years researching storytelling and how narratives can alter the human brain. And he has spent the past 2 years producing these video series. With over 25 years of experience as a copywriter in ad agency and in-house agency environments, he has worked on over a dozen Fortune 500 brands.
To follow Kevin McIntosh on Twitter, click here.